7/19/2008

The Start of Something New

I like book clubs, but I find that I usually don't want to read the book that has been chosen, or I don't get a chance to read it in the alloted time. So, since I like to read, I decided that I would read what I felt like, and post a review on this blog.

I would like to invite anyone who would like to write a review of a book they've read, to let me know and I'll add you as an author on this blog. That way, you can write your own review.

I'd like to make a suggestion though, that if you review a book that someone else has already reviewed on this blog, that you put your review in the comments rather than another review.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes I would like to let you know about a book I receievedas a Xmas present.Title "The Secret"
Author: Rhonda Byrne. It's about the law of atraction.
Love, Grandma Dora

danette said...

sent you an email :)

danette said...

Just following up, how do I know if I've been added as an author? I haven't written on anyone else's blog before so I'm not sure how it works :).

Jen said...

I'm not sure. This blog is an experiment for me in this process. I think you should just be able to log in like you would for your blog, and go to post like normal. When I added you, it had me do it to an email address, so I did it to your verizon one. If that needs to be different, let me know. I'm not sure if it sends you an invitation by email with instructions or not. I'll add one of my other emails to try it for myself to see what happens. If anything is different, I'll let you know.

Jen said...

Follow-up:
You do get emailed an invitation to be an author on the blog. You click on the link in it and sign in with your sign in for your blog. Let me know if I need to send it again.